Best product for regulating your cycle and boosting milk supply while breastfeesing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a god send, I have always had really bad cramps during my cycle. Once I started taking this (3, 3-4x's a day starting the day before my cycle and continuing 3-4 days) I could actually function during my cycle, as if I wasn't even on. Before this I would be doubled over in pain with a heating pad and not able to move. It is also very wonderful for boosting your milk supply when breastfeeding.

What a relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This brand Chaste Berry Extract was recommended to me by a nutritionist and it work great, but takes a few months. Because of the price locally I tried the Vitex tablets over the summer and they don't work as well. I have had such breast pain and feel like I am going out of my mind. I ran out and bought the chaste berry again and after 3 doses I already feel better (probably because I still had the Vitex in my system). I would highly recommend this to women to keep hormones more on a level keel. I won't be without it again now that I found it here!

Enzymatic Therapy, Chaste Berry Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Take Chaste Berry if you are struggling to have a monthly cycle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It keeps me on track with my monthly cycle.

Chaste Berriy extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was for my horse. He is not doing well so we are going to increase the dose to 14 capsules a day and may go up from there.