Not working for me anymore

Posted by 5279951657689322330 on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

Super for Preventing Gout

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking this product I haven't had a single flare up of my gout. Great!

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

cherry fruit extreact

Posted by Reviewer2882419 on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe it has helped in controlling my gout attacks.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1683061 on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

product is excellent and the service is the best I have found.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5380202397025420401 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I start taking since a month ago, no more gout attack accept there is acceptable pain at the joints which being attacked before. I strongly believe that it will become much better if I continue to consume it 3 times daily. I have already bought the second time total 5 bottles.

Very good for gout complaints

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have mild gout and this really helps with that. It helps also with joint pains. I like the fact that it is also a great anti-oxidant. I really notice it when I haven't taken it. That shows me that it really works.

Cherry Friut Extract

Posted by Reviewer2253876 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Cherry Friut Extract to help with minor symptoms of gout

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3042707 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

END GOUT!

Posted by Reviewer1636296 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

1 2 3 4