Cherry extract

Posted by Reviewer1843056 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these extracts to lower my uric acid so my gout won't flare up and it seems to help quite a bit in addition to watching my diet. I also want to commend iHerb for their quick shipment of my order. I usually get it within 2 days after placing my order online.

Cherry Fruit Extract capsules

Posted by Reviewer1632553 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these after finding that a similar, but much more expensive, locally available, product helped me to sleep. I am finding these work almost as well and have noted a slight improvement in arthritic joint problems. I will certainly be re-ording in future and was amazed at the super quick delivery to N.Z.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1186556 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine told me about this after having a severe go around with gout. After two days of taking 3 of these a day the fire in my toe and the sensitivity was gone. I now take one a day as prevention.

Chery Fruit Extract for Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have added Enzymatic Therapy's Cherry Fruit Extract to my arthritis regimine. In concert with glucosamine chondroitin /MSM / hyaluronic acid, it appears to be having a positive effect.

MY CHERRY EXTRACT IS A MIRACLE

Posted by Reviewer1633648 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't even finished the first bottle of this cherry extract when I ordered the second. I can't believe how fast they work. I have gout in my big toe and arthritis in my knee and within approximately two days of taking this , the pain is gone. I told many of my friends about it but i don't think they believe me. I know it works and that's all that matters. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This needs ten stars

I really like this.

Posted by Reviewer3037069 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps with the little pain and gout.

Great Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cherry has many good health benefits.

milton lueke

Posted by Reviewer1141706 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I uase the product as directed and am well satisfied with the results.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2613224 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Cherry Fruit Extract REALLY helps w/ my gout & Arthritis!

Helps Toe Troubles

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Mother takes two to three per day to help with arthritus/gout in her big toe. She is also using Trameel cream to keep things in check.

1 2