Super for Preventing Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking this product I haven't had a single flare up of my gout. Great!

Not working for me anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

Great for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

product is excellent and the service is the best I have found.

cherry fruit extreact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe it has helped in controlling my gout attacks.

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

END GOUT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy these for my daughter and husband and they are getting real good results, with cramps and gout

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It works well for the inflammation of arthritis and is a good source of antioxidants. iherbs is also a great company for any herbal needs. The price is great and your not ripped off by shipping. I will continue to buy my products from them.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps relieve pain in my knees, the only herb my orthopedic surgeon recommended.

1 2 3 4