Really helps

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Dec 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Posted by Reviewer2017919 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

Works for my friend and client

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

Gene switcher

Posted by Reviewer2685501 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

An interesting discovery

Posted by Reviewer3352780 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Posted by Reviewer2863729 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

Help for many ailments

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

More Than I Expected

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for HBP issues. I have found it to lower my BP, and my ankles and hands do not swell when I eat salt; I use it 2 to 3 times daily. At this rate it is mildly laxative, but I notice my stomach is shrinking, and my appetite has decreased. Have only been using less than 1 month, but I only expect this review to get better! 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily with a meal.

Coleus Forskohil product

Posted by Reviewer1251560 on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll probably reorder. I'm thought I try the productafter reading about it in a Men's publication

Coleus Forskohlii Extract

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by the late Dr. Atkins. Haven't noticed any difference yet after 2 weeks. Stay tuned.

1 2