Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

Works for my friend and client

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

Gene switcher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

An interesting discovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

Help for many ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

More Than I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for HBP issues. I have found it to lower my BP, and my ankles and hands do not swell when I eat salt; I use it 2 to 3 times daily. At this rate it is mildly laxative, but I notice my stomach is shrinking, and my appetite has decreased. Have only been using less than 1 month, but I only expect this review to get better! 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily with a meal.

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

potent and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Coleus Forskohlii works very well for me. I have learned it is helpful for allergies in addition to the stablizing effects I experience when I am chelating heavy metals. I muscle test and only take it when my body asks for it.

Hard To Evaluate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am an asthmatic and the meds I take can take a toll on my heart/blood pressure. I feel that these have helped.

1 2