C.V. applications

Posted by Reviewer3000517 on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ordered the product after Dr. Robert Rowen's review on new indications for need for diabetics and sufferers of insulin resistance to chelate free copper. Had near immediate cessation of chest pain (2 days). There's no integrative physicians in my area, so I'm self-diagnosing here. I would be interested in hearing reviews from anyone with a noticable decrease in angina, heart enlargement or other cardiovascular related problems due to blood sugar issues.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 2nd month of this. It seems to be working, but I'm not sure how to tell. I know something is happening in my body because my periods are normally very regular and I have had some changes in that dept and this is the only supplement or change in my life. I'm also losing less hair in the shower. They say metals can affect the thyroid, so if my thyroid function is improving, that would explain these changes.

would use again!

Posted by Reviewer2775043 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks much better even after just a week using this. I feel better too.

Don't believe the hype

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Save yourself the money and the effort, this product is worthless in removing heavy metals (lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury). If you really want to remove those highly toxic heavy metals, that wreak havoc in our bodies, you need to read the book Amalgam Illness by Andy Cutler, PhD in Chemistry. Andy uses a scientific and a real protocol to remove heavy metals. It's a process that will take at least 2 years, but you will recover your health if you follow that protocol. Good luck, and please visit my page for more reviews.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2314584 on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This metal cleanse worked better in cleaning my colon than Enzymatic Therapy, Quick Renewal, 5 Day Cleanse, I took before it.

still cleansing

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these pills are very strong. i had to actually stop them because i had some very strong reactions, hopefully from detoxifying, during my first week of use. i am gonna let my body rest and return to normal function before i start up again. this time around, i will be better prepared to deal with whatever happens to come up.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2974090 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really notice any difference, feeling or change.

Not really a comparable product out there.

Posted by Reviewer2898766 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Try this before more expensive alternatives.

Fulvic is the way to go...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great gentle cleanse, just drink lots of water...

Less Hair Loss

Posted by ArtyZandra on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have completed a month of this cleanse. Nothing else out there is comparable to this. This was the only change to my supplements & my hair is not falling out nearly as much. Normally I lose big handfuls every day. But now only a small amount, so my hair is looking thicker. Very happy as I wasn't expecting this. If you found this review helpful click 'Yes" below please.

1 2 3