Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

Mealtime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Best enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

I have used this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

Great Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.

Best Enzyme I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can tell a difference when taking these. Also, try taking them if feeling nauseous due to flu - my sister and I have both taken them when sick and it seems to really clear up the nausea and make your tummy feel normal!

Go to enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

Wouldn't Go A Day Without It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking this product I haven't had an issue with digestion. I love this product.

1 2 3