Excellent help for cystic acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used Enzymatic Akne-Zyme for years to help control my cystic acne. I am in my 40's now and have had bad cystic acne since age 13. When I was in my 20's I took antibiotics for seven years and then took Accutane. When my acne returned in my 30's I didn't want to take antibiotics again, so I search for an alternative method. I can NOT go without taking akne-zyme! It does not prevent cysts, but it sure makes living with acne bearable. Most people hardly notice when I get a cyst!

Derma Klear is Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past 10 years. It is so effective in clearing up adult acne breakouts. I take 2 capsules with food each day. Now my 17 year old nephew uses it and it has improved his teen acne.I also use the soap every morning and night. I highly recommend this product line.

Akne-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.

Pretty Cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought the pills and soap three weeks ago and I have seen some improvements. I have tried everything that you can probably think of. I'm 28 and sick of the teenage acne. Since using this product my smaller pimples on my face have went down some but I get bigger ones that don't want to go away that easily. I heard a statement that said before your face gets better it sometimes gets worst. Just make sure you take the pills either at night or with a meal twice a day. I recommend these products. It's not that expensive and it's a possibilty they may work for you. Good Luck!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffer from moderate acne which appeared along both of my cheeks and sometimes my nose, chin and forehead. My acne was just getting better when I started this product, but every couple of days a new one will appear. The acne I was getting was the skin deep kind which does not come to a head and takes forever to heal, if it heals at all. Running my fingers across it, I can feel the huge pustules forming underneath. Being a person who used to have absolutely flawless skin up until last year I was really upset and thought I will have to live with them. Ever since I started taking this along with folic acid (google folic acid and its relationship with acne) I am proud to say that my face is 90 per cent flawless. I do have some acne scarring. I still do breakout (esp during that time of the month) but it is the "regular" kind I used to get prior to having this breakout. And it would heal by itself, or if I use acne treatments it will only take a number of days. The pustules underneath my skin is completely gone (knock on wood it stays that way) and I must say I saw noticeable difference after about a month. Don't expect radical changes, because your skin needs time to renew. I almost give up hope on the acne treatment two weeks into it. I'm glad I have stick to it and I will continue doing so. No side effects for me but the decrease of breakouts :)

Akne-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best skin care supplement we've tried - better than prescription drugs prescribed by our dermatologists.

I think they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating these for about a month. I think they are the reason my tiny zits in my forehead went away. I haven't been combining with the rest of the enzymatic series. They contain b12 and zink which I know can help skin with acne problems. I'm going to try a bit longer and combine with some more salisylic products. I don't have big problems with my skin but I'm 24 and I'd like to be done with skin problems and enjoy my skin completely! :) My acne is much related to hormones and they pop up on my cheeks and chin now and then. Ps. One tip that is really important that has cleared my skin a lot is really, drink A LOT of water!

failed to see results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice ingredients but acne continues to stay in its place

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for one month. My skin is much better. I hope have a clear skin soon. It takes time to work.

worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had acne but took this product. after few days my pimple got smaller and dried up. was surprised