Derma Klear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product since 1996. It is the only product that doesn't irritate my skin. I clean with it early morning and before bed. This is an excellent product for people with problematic acne. I haven't had a blemishh since 1996.

This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What can I say, I will sound like so many reviews that I've read over the years that have promised a product works. The only problem is this is the first thing for me that has worked. People tout so many other products at a cure for acne, but this is the first one that has actually worked for me after using EVERYTHING on the market. I also take Tissue D acne which is a tissue salt and that started me on a slow road to healing. This soap was the thing that has completely cleared the rest of my "issues." I still have some marks that are fading, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this soap. It won't fix everything in a day, but wash gently with it for a week or two and lightly exfoliate your skin and you should have good results. It works! Hallelujah!

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin feel great. Helps relieve break outs. Controls the oil. I've been using it for a while now. It is much better than any over the counter prodcuts I've used. Also, when I went to the dermatologist for acne, they prescibed a sulfur wash (which this soap has sulfur in it). This soap works just the same as the prescribed face wash but MUCH more affordable and NATURAL.

Where has this been!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a forty something who has just started suffering from acne. This soap is superb. Not only does it clear up the acne, but it gets rid of the dark spots too! I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. Most soap break you out first then clear you up, that is not the case with this soap. It clears your skin up and keeps it that way. I would say its good for mild to serious skin problems and it does not dry your skin out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying everything under the sun, I found this and it works better than anything else without hydrogen peroxide or salicyclic acid. A bonus -- it really seems to control my oily skin.

Horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this soap and went from having a few blemishes to my face turning into a mess within a week! I had more breakouts than I have ever had in my life (at 38!) My skin was red and irritated and felt terrible. Be aware that not everyone can use sulfur, and apparently I am one of them! I also felt nauseous while using it and had a terrible metallic taste in my mouth.

seems to really work

Posted by alicia1991 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my sister who has acne prone skin. She's asked me to buy more and more. The smell isn't great (it is sulfur) although i can see visable results in her skin. It has reduced the redness of her acne and cleared the majority of pimples. She uses this soap in conjunction with the Enzymatic Therapy Acne Pills.

Great Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have acne/oily skin this is the best! I have tried countless products for my skin, and what do you know! The one thing everyone told me to stay away from(soap) is the best thing for it! It dries it out and helps relieve pain of the blemishes. I love it and won't use anything else. You feel immediately better!

DermaKlear Akne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When my 13-year-old stays on a regular schedule to clean his skin, this product really works. By using sulfur soap and akne-zyme pills and a probiotic, followed by X-Zit, his face looks 100 times better in just 3 days.

Great product, highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It foams well and is really helping my acne, even the small bumps I have on my back!