Thought I had Angina for years! Thank God I found this!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well what do you know after taking this for a case of acid reflux my heart burn disappeared and the case of Angina I thought I had for decades was stomach related. They say a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. This is candy like without all the extra calories. Better yet it does not make you dependent like the the over the counter acid reflux meds which actually in many cases worsen the condition as dumping calcium in the stomach or inhibiting hydrochloric acid(HCL) production turns up the volume on GERD. The stomach is required to be acidic for digestion of proteins. Calcium or the HCL inhibitor lowers the PH resulting in undigested protein hence more indigestion. The body response is to release excessive amounts acid to overcome OTC med and so condition becomes chronic and the meds stops working. This DGL allows the stomach to stay acid while encouraging production of more mucus to protect the delicate lining of your stomach and hence ulcer formation or even healing!

enzymatic therapy DGL Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I could not live without this product especially at night. I use just like you would use Tums for acid indigestion.Love the taste I love licorice. Great product for someone with hernia and all that goes with that. Dr. Sherri Rodgers recomended this in her book Heartburn No More.

Does not appear to be completely deglycinerrated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product interferes with sleep quality and quantity, especially if used at the recommended dose. Although this product is touted as a cortisol control agent, I can't recommended it for this purpose. It should be used as a digestive aide only and not by those sensitive to licorice effects (water retention, etc).

This dgl is helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This form of dgl helps with my reflux symptoms as I take it about 20-30 before I eat breakfast, in between lunch and dinner and before I go to bed. I believe it helps heal/soothe my stomach lining as I had insignificant tissue inflammation after an endoscopy/stomach biopsy a few months ago when I had been taking the dgl for almost 3 months prior with severe reflux. The GI expected to see more inflammation. I believe the dgl and taking organic aloe at night greatly helped.

This is a must if you have any stomach problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for ulcers, stomach digestive issues, and regularity. Love it and it has really good ingredients without the chemicals.

Good for heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nothing beats it for Gerd symptoms. I never take anti-acid drugs any more.

Glad not to have to use medications

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

DGL never fails to resolve acid reflux for me, or the rare occasions in the past where I had that painful ulcerative feeling in my stomach.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for many years and as long as you chew them BEFORE eating, they are a huge help. Taste is good also.

In combination with slippery elm just great .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This matched with slippery elm lozengers is a great combination , my days of using Nexium with all the side efects are now gone .Using this before meals or when i need it , relaxes me and makes my body feel good.Can highly recomend.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had acid reflux for many years. This product has allowed me to stop taking Nexum.