Blessed Relief

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A favorite product for many years now. With celiac and having had ulcers, this is the most natural stomach healer I can recommend. Strong licorice taste is quickly offset by remarkable results. Ideal for those who suffer from digestive complaints and even acid reflux.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1327155 on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Enzymatic Therapy DGL works great for acid reflux. I have tried other brands and find I prefer the taste and texture of this one. Also, if you don't care for the anise flavor, ET makes a chocolate flavored one.

Soothing licorice

Posted by Reviewer2777181 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great to ease my chronic gastritis.

Heatburn relief

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using it for heartburn and it works very well for me.

Fantastic taste! I eat them like sweets :-)

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The absolute BEST tasting DGL ever - and my favourite. Works quickly & effectively to neutralise stomach acid. You won't need to take PPI's if you take these.

so far work well on me

Posted by 5448555595884446633 on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a intestinal metaplasia patient, suffer with heartburn all the time. Been study few books regarding heartburn as well as from internet, found DGL on those information. Looking around in my country, unfortunately non of them selling this natural herbs. Finally I found this on iherb and glad my country in the delivery list. I began with 1 tablet before meal to make sure my stomach can tolerance with it. The taste is acceptable for me. I doesn't feel any different until one day I was in terrible heartburn and gastric. I took 1 tablet and feel so much better within short time. For sure I will continue.

Great Tums Avoidance

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

2 of these before my meal helps me avoid Tums.

Helps out with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1553885 on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's not, by any means, a fix for GERD symptoms, but it does lessen them. While some people derride the taste, I actually like it.

Immediate relief

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take these in the morning right after my 'empty stomach' supplements. I used to have such a terrible time with those now no problem to wait til I'm supposed to eat, and doesn't interfere with the effectiveness with the other supplements. I have yet to try them before every meal, but have taken them instead of antacids when having occasional problems after eating, and they take me from doubled over to ok in minutes. I haven't tried sugarless or ultra but these taste good, and noticed ultra has less glycine, plus not always in the mood for chocolate, so will stick with these. Thanks iHerb! :-)

Horribly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1579323 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was not expecting the sweetness. Have tried many supplements but nothing comes close to this. This cannot be good for health. I am returning all 4 bottles. Very disappointed with this purchase.

1 2 3 4