Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This DGL tastes SO much better than the plain DGL - the plain DGL is chalky and tastes gross, while the chocolate DGL is like a mini treat! I am so excited that I finally tried these, wish I would've done so sooner!

surprisingly good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having switched from the licorice flavored DGL, I was skeptical about how the chocolate flavored DGL would taste. It is really very good.

DGL Ultra

Posted by Reviewer2661239 on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Enzymatic Therapy, DGL Ultra, Fructose-Free/Sugarless, German Chocolate Flavored, didn't work well for me. Gave me extreme amount of gas. DGN

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2433243 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, enzymatic supplement that tastes good. Excellent service. Thank you.

Amazing Taste

Posted by Reviewer2474284 on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feel like I'm being good to my stomach!!! They taste wonderful, and I don;t miss not having desert!!! They are a little treat !!!

GERD/Reflux---DGL

Posted by Reviewer1889067 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well--using it in conjunction with a PPI to prevent reflux when sleeping. Have not had any relux--PPI and/or DGL--who knows! Good taste and easy to take. Have using it for 5/6 years.

Good taste and good for you digestion

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I chew one to two of these before most meals and what seemed like acid reflux has improved markedly. Much less burping and upset stomach.

Soothing tummy

Posted by Reviewer2277389 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this product for me because I was having a problem with certain foods causing discomfort.I began chewing one 20 minutes before my meals and it has greatly improved my ability to eat. I would recommend this product.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2107062 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works fast eliminating heartburn miraculously. It also has a great taste, so you want to eat it as candy!

Prilosec, a drug of the past for my husband.

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband was prescribed Prilosec for his gurd. We were very worried because long use of this drug has been linked to certain health problems. Thanks to DGL and diet adjustment he is doing very well. Thank God.

1 2 3