Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This DGL tastes SO much better than the plain DGL - the plain DGL is chalky and tastes gross, while the chocolate DGL is like a mini treat! I am so excited that I finally tried these, wish I would've done so sooner!

surprisingly good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having switched from the licorice flavored DGL, I was skeptical about how the chocolate flavored DGL would taste. It is really very good.

DGL Ultra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Enzymatic Therapy, DGL Ultra, Fructose-Free/Sugarless, German Chocolate Flavored, didn't work well for me. Gave me extreme amount of gas. DGN

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using it about 2 months ago because I read that Licorice can lower Cholesterol level, especially LDL. I stopped taking statins (doc order) and I take 2 DGL ultra tablets a day. My cholesterol level is normal and I will check it again after 2 more months of use.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely help with digestion but don't take more than you are supposed to or they can give you stomach ache.

These are fantistic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Any time you feel queezy or have acidic feeling take a few of these. Beats drugs like LoSec or quick ease. Works very quickly highly recommended. Probably the best product we have ever purchased from iherb.

Prilosec, a drug of the past for my husband.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband was prescribed Prilosec for his gurd. We were very worried because long use of this drug has been linked to certain health problems. Thanks to DGL and diet adjustment he is doing very well. Thank God.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works fast eliminating heartburn miraculously. It also has a great taste, so you want to eat it as candy!

GERD/Reflux---DGL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well--using it in conjunction with a PPI to prevent reflux when sleeping. Have not had any relux--PPI and/or DGL--who knows! Good taste and easy to take. Have using it for 5/6 years.

Good taste and good for you digestion

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I chew one to two of these before most meals and what seemed like acid reflux has improved markedly. Much less burping and upset stomach.

1 2 3