Enzymatic Therapy, Glucose Regulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and really like it. I am also on insulin but find my blood sugar levels fluctuate much more when I have not taken this product. I get back on it and things smooth back out again.

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Glucose Regulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this poduct for over a year now and it does a fantastic job in controlling my glucose levels.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugar was unstable. This product helped to keep it more in the normal range. I also use antioxidants, multi-vitamins and fish oil.

Valuable tool in managing type 2 diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been researching and changing my diet over several years to help with my type 2 diabetes, having small frequent appropriate meals and managed to loose my excess weight as a result. The big breakthrough came when I started taking these tablets. I'd come down to one tablet of metformin with diet, whey protein shakes and a normal optimum nutrition multivitamin, now with these nutrients my blood glucose control is so good I have been allowed to stop the medication completely and manage my levels with diet and vitamins/nutrients alone. Still with monitoring - but I am hopeful with time this will also be able to be scaled down and I can remain off the medication. Important to discuss your plans with your medical professionals - mine have been very happy to help me meet my goal of better managing my condition.

I like the title because it tells at a glance what the products is for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about two years. When I take it consistently, it helps to keep my sugars under control and improves my ability to function.

Enzymatic THerapy, Doctors Choice (for diabetics)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will see the results in my new blood test next january.

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Glucose Regulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Review

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Has everything i need in the right dosages. Have used for less than a month might be to early to tell, but so far i am satisfied with this. Would recommend.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works ok but the dosage seems not adequate...

1 2