worked for me

Posted by 5240957684604134893 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First I have seen recomendation on some mom's forum. As we get ill quiet often in winter, I got it. My husband was very sceptical about any supplements. And we got some virus, I was taking this supplement and he didnt, mine was so much easier to handle! I am buying more

exellent

Posted by 5377072006533381522 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter love this.Really support during the cold.We usually take a long time in the winter.

Good for Colds and General health

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product throughout the year for the whole family. It seems to work to reduce fevers and general pain.

good

Posted by Reviewer1040564 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

works as advertised

Posted by Reviewer1142617 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this as needed for years - don't take it except when you first feel early symptoms coming on. You will feel it working in your body and... no cold. If you do get a cold - because you failed to take it early enough - and you take it during your cold, the duration and intensity of your cold will both be decreased. Great product!

love this stuff

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

always does the trick to keep from getting sick..start chewing when everyone around you is sick and you won't get sick. works for me!

Wonderful and easy!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so wonderful and easy to give to kids! My 20 month old loves these. When she sees the box, she is begging me to have some, they taste like candy to her I guess!

*****

Posted by Reviewer2806155 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have bought these a few times now, wouldn't be without them in cold/flu season.

Great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great immune booster when others around are sick or if just feeling a bit sluggish and susceptible.

Tastes good and...