Help

i swear by this remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

for years i have suffered from a yearly sometimes more often cold/sinus infection that always got progressively worse and ended up in a lower respiratory problem. this tends to happen during the winter months for me. finally tired of the doctors visits, the antibiotics and the steroids that followed ..i decided to try something different. i hated that course of treatment. last year i bought esberitox during the summer for what i knew would come this winter. well i started getting sick and on day one began taking this along with using my netipot for sinus rinsing. i am happy to report they worked magically!... although i did have to remain diligent with taking the esberitox and the saline rinses for a few weeks and got lots of sleep at night. i was able to avoid missing work and the drugged feeling of all those conventional medicines i used to take. i feel wonderful and just reordered my supply so i have it on hand if needed. it is something i refuse to be without. i cant say enough about how i feel not being in the rut of doctoring and having an all natural way of healing. try it you will be amazed.

Works great , tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Mother, who is a registered nurse, turned me on to this product. She swears by it. Said she hasn't been sick in 3 or 4 yrs. It works like a charm.

2 yr and 3 yr grand boys will eat them no problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

to prevent the cold season from getting us down our family goes through boxes of these, our grandboys are over every week and they come with the sniffles and leave all healed up. As a jry lineman I work outside all day in northeastern washington (very very cold winters)when I feel it coming on chew these puppies up and the next day we're shine'in. Best price around A+

Good for preventing flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this when someone at home is down with flu and it prevents me from getting sick. My 7-yr old takes this whenever he feels his sinus coming and it clears up the nose quickly.

Supercharged Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to say this product has definitely helped my family stay healthy this year. If we feel like we are getting a scratchy throat or runny nose, we just up our daily dose from 2 chew ables to 3 or 4. Will definitely be buying again!

not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Love This Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my hubby and I so many times from getting sick or cutting down the severity of it.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it really help to end the cold

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok

The best Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always have a stock of these, as soon as I feel a bit ill I start taking them and usually gets me better in a matter of a day! highly recommend.