i swear by this remedy!

Posted by Reviewer2262292 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

for years i have suffered from a yearly sometimes more often cold/sinus infection that always got progressively worse and ended up in a lower respiratory problem. this tends to happen during the winter months for me. finally tired of the doctors visits, the antibiotics and the steroids that followed ..i decided to try something different. i hated that course of treatment. last year i bought esberitox during the summer for what i knew would come this winter. well i started getting sick and on day one began taking this along with using my netipot for sinus rinsing. i am happy to report they worked magically!... although i did have to remain diligent with taking the esberitox and the saline rinses for a few weeks and got lots of sleep at night. i was able to avoid missing work and the drugged feeling of all those conventional medicines i used to take. i feel wonderful and just reordered my supply so i have it on hand if needed. it is something i refuse to be without. i cant say enough about how i feel not being in the rut of doctoring and having an all natural way of healing. try it you will be amazed.

Works great , tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2285921 on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Mother, who is a registered nurse, turned me on to this product. She swears by it. Said she hasn't been sick in 3 or 4 yrs. It works like a charm.

2 yr and 3 yr grand boys will eat them no problem

Posted by Reviewer2176843 on Nov 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

to prevent the cold season from getting us down our family goes through boxes of these, our grandboys are over every week and they come with the sniffles and leave all healed up. As a jry lineman I work outside all day in northeastern washington (very very cold winters)when I feel it coming on chew these puppies up and the next day we're shine'in. Best price around A+

Supercharged Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1749955 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to say this product has definitely helped my family stay healthy this year. If we feel like we are getting a scratchy throat or runny nose, we just up our daily dose from 2 chew ables to 3 or 4. Will definitely be buying again!

Good for preventing flu

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this when someone at home is down with flu and it prevents me from getting sick. My 7-yr old takes this whenever he feels his sinus coming and it clears up the nose quickly.

not bad!

Posted by Reviewer3261221 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Esberitox

Posted by Reviewer2977104 on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous natural product that has probably saved every sniff or sore throat from turning into something nasty. ...and a great way to buy it - delivered quickly - and cheaper than anywhere else I could find. Thanks!

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2266522 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product recommended by a friend. Highly recommend.

almost a miracle

Posted by Reviewer1393688 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to frequently get sinus infections after a cold. A number of years back, I had bronchitis and a sinus infection that outlasted two courses of antibiotics. A nutritional pharmacist told me about Esberitox and it worked wonderfully. Since then, I take it whenever I feel a cold coming on and I have not had a sinus infection again. If I take Esberitox faithfully when I get the first sign of a cold, I will not get sick. I have told many friends and family members about this product. I am a sceptical person when it comes to these types of things, but I am totally sold on this product. It's a the next best thing to receiving a healing miracle from God. In fact, I could say that God sent this product in my path to help my body heal.

Joseph Clemente