Great Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this fish oil. It is a high-quality and doesn't taste awful like many fish oils. Yes, it does cost more than the other fish oils; but, it is worth the extra $$$.

Very good fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is several years since I began to take it and I have got the expected benefits. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a suplemmentation in omega-3 essential fatty acids.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product over 3 years and I can't complain about it-

Eskimo-3 Liquid Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over five years, befause my doctor wants me to take 2 teapoons a day. I would have to take too may softgels to achieve the prescribed dose. The iHerb price for this product is the best I routinely find on-line when I need to order. Kudos to iHerb for your excellent service and the wide variety of your product choices.

The best fish oil around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It taste fine, no after taste, does not have any after effects and it has the highest EPA/DHA that I have found out there. I have been using this for over a year and I would advise anyone taking fish oil to switch. Plus it is pure without mercury or other additives.

Best Fish Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best fish oil which includes antioxidants to prevent oxidizes in the body. Highly Recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy cos it is very important without mercury, and finally got it to my country Malta, was a hassle to sent to my uncle in America and he had to resend

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product and the price. Thank you

Excellent quality, effective at boosting my health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended that I start taking a fish oil supplement. I was skeptical at first, but after using this for about two months I am convinced that it is producing REAL health benefits. I am an athlete and have noticed greater endurance, better sleep, and healthier skin from using this product.

enzymatic therapy eskimo-3 liquid fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My finicky daughter doesn't mind the taste of this at all. The company certainly helped with a speedy delivery!!

1 2