Glad there is a larger size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing the 105 count for the past 3 years. I was glad to hear there is a 225 count. My husban's cardiologist has prescribed 2500 mg. of fish oil per day. We like this brand because there is no fishy after taste and the product smells fresh. Thanks.

iHerb is my Only Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using iHerb.com to buy Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil for close to 10 years. iHerb.com remains the same in efficiency, quality and value as it was when it first started. I have never had to look for another source for my needs.

ac

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have to put these softgels in applesauce for them to take. Don't think they can swallow anything this big.

fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have used this in the past .could not get it abroad where i live so glad i could get it from iherb

Omega 3 d'excellente qualité

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ni remontées, ni mauvais goût. Cette huile de poisson cachère, filtrée des métaux lourds est très efficace et son prix est très intéressant.

my omega3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the Best omega3 I've tried.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First recommended by my naturopath - an affordable & pleasant (no after taste) way to consume fish oil for heart health

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this product, take it daily, and there is no fish oil aftertaste.

Eskimo-3 Fish Oil GelCaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A family member, who doesn't like the Eskimo-3 in liquid form uses the gelcap version of this product. She is pleased you offer it at an affordable price and in a form she can take and tolerate.

No fish aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product with no fish aftertaste or reflux. Even the liquid product is great when mixed in juice!

1 2