Help

No fishy repeats!

Posted by RacerWife7 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love Eskimo-3! This is the only fish oil supplement that I've found that doesn't cause fishy burps afterward. (Yuck!)

Eskimo-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best fish oil on the market. It has no fishy taste and the health benefits are great. It boosts the "good cholesterol" and minimizes effects of the bad; it even helps my digestion and skin. It's wonderful stuff and Eskimo 3 is the best there is. I have tried other products and none are as good as this one is.

Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3 Fish Oil and iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good way to get your Omega-3s. Capsules are easy to take and they don't cause you to taste fish oil all day. IHerb has the best price that I could find. They ship quickly. Since product comes in a glass container, the folks at iHerb wrapped each box in bubble wrap to avoid breakage. I will definitely make future purchases from iHerb.

Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product was shipped very quickly, and at a SUPER low rate! It was super fresh as well. I've bought from other places online only to receive less than good smelling bottles of fish oil. So far so good. I'm very pleased. Thanks.

Superior Freshness Quotient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil is especially susceptible to spoilage; starts occurring in the first few hours of a catch. 'E-3' has been addressing this since before it was widely known the risks associated with consuming oxidized oils. Catch-point production using cold press processing is essential; followed by the addition of rosemary extract ensures shelf life.

enzymatic therapy eskimo-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i like the small size capsules. it helps with inflammation, headaches, skin.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, very happy. No aftertaste at all. I received my product in good time and have been happy. Maureen

Hippy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. No after taste even if you don't eat when you take them. They do not repeat. Love them.

No fishy aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few other fish oil products and this one is the best quality. I take four each day.

Eskimo-3 Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is very healthful and does not repeat on you or cause heartburn or other symptoms as we found when using other brands of fish oil capsules. We are very satisfied with this product.