I have been taking it for 3 months now...

Posted by ElisaLag on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to have, for the most part of my a life a menstrual cycle of 26-27 days, since I started taking estrobalance 3 months ago (for endometriosis) my cycles have reached 29 days and the duration of my period got shorter, which could mean that it really works on estrogen dominance (shorter cycles, long periods, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast issues all are linked with estrogen dominance)...

Ann

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works. Always battled the highs and lows every month from hormone fluctuations and now I feel much more at ease.

This product has helped regulate my cycle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchased EstroBalance at Whole Foods to help with my very heavy and irregular periods (2 months long). Nothing else helped me, not even birth control. If you are suffering with heavy periods or other estrogen dominance issues then give this a try. It is very expensive at Whole Foods and not all locations carry this. It is half the cost through iHerb.

Feeling normal again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am post menopause and have been battling bloating, heartburn etc for a couple of years. I have been using estrobalance for ony a short time and have found significant relief with these problems.

more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have alot more energy and just feel better overall in just the first few weeks of using EstroBalance.

EstroBalance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a HUGE difference in my hormonal balance since starting this product. My naturopath recommended this product, said it's a great brand.

PMS relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with balancing hormones so PMS doesn't hurt as bad.

Good balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Insurance for my hormone levels. Love it!

EB Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Don't go a day without it. Recommended to my friends.

ENZYMATIC THEREAPY ESTROBALANCE WITH DIM