No more pain!

Posted by Reviewer2136257 on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I was diagnosed with RA. Instead of starting with diclofenac as prescribed I used End Pain and within 2 days I had less pain and even swelling in my fingers disappeared! Kind regards from the Netherlands, Lea

End Pain

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This didn't end my fibro pain, in fact I noticed no difference from taking it.

A natural inflammation and pain support

Posted by Reviewer2832489 on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These tablets work well for fibromyalgia and minor arthritis. They're gentler on your system than aspirin or tylenol, but quite effective.

Works Quite Well!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy Inflama-Rest, but they're always having issues leaving herbal websites to be out of stock. I decided I had to find another pain reliever for my fibromyalgia pain for the times when Inflama-Rest is out of stock. End Pain works well, enough to keep purchasing. As a backup to Inflama-Rest, I highly recommend this product.

Review of results from using Enzymatic Therapy Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2524928 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after taking these tables for four days now, I am finding that the arthritic pain in my knees and hip have almost totally disappeared.

Product Information

Posted by Reviewer2933531 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, been taking for almost a year. It is excellent for pain as I can't use over the counter products. Life saver!!!

End Pain is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2253656 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a history of a bad knee and hip and work in ICU where I'm on my feet and involved in heavy lifting for up to 12 hours a day. Despite exercise and stretching, the old pains come through by the end of a 3 day stretch. Thats when I grab the End Pain. Usually take it before activity and when needed. The stuff stops the pain and without any stomach upset. Amazing stuff.

Relief from aching muscles

Posted by Reviewer1151993 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful, especially if I've been working hard in the garden. After taking it for almost a year I find I don't need it all the time anymore.

Enzymatic Therapy End Pain

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Overall the product works on joint and muscle pain when used over time. I tried it for a headache but it is not effective for that.

Seems to Be Helping

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though my husband doesn't take this as regularly as he should, it is helping to lessen the pain from a torn rotator cuff as well as pain from a recent elbow injury. He uses End Pain along with a heat producing cream for pain from another company. The pills I am using for pain have worked so remarkably well, that I have not dared switch from them to try End Pain. For pain resulting from poor recovery from surgery on both feet, I use Inflama-Rest by Source Naturals along with Topricin Cream (a homeopathic heat-reducing cream)& Newton's homeopathic Inflammation drops.

1 2 3