No more pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I was diagnosed with RA. Instead of starting with diclofenac as prescribed I used End Pain and within 2 days I had less pain and even swelling in my fingers disappeared! Kind regards from the Netherlands, Lea

End Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This didn't end my fibro pain, in fact I noticed no difference from taking it.

Works Quite Well!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy Inflama-Rest, but they're always having issues leaving herbal websites to be out of stock. I decided I had to find another pain reliever for my fibromyalgia pain for the times when Inflama-Rest is out of stock. End Pain works well, enough to keep purchasing. As a backup to Inflama-Rest, I highly recommend this product.

A natural inflammation and pain support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These tablets work well for fibromyalgia and minor arthritis. They're gentler on your system than aspirin or tylenol, but quite effective.

Review of results from using Enzymatic Therapy Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after taking these tables for four days now, I am finding that the arthritic pain in my knees and hip have almost totally disappeared.

End Pain is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a history of a bad knee and hip and work in ICU where I'm on my feet and involved in heavy lifting for up to 12 hours a day. Despite exercise and stretching, the old pains come through by the end of a 3 day stretch. Thats when I grab the End Pain. Usually take it before activity and when needed. The stuff stops the pain and without any stomach upset. Amazing stuff.

Product Information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, been taking for almost a year. It is excellent for pain as I can't use over the counter products. Life saver!!!

Relief from aching muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful, especially if I've been working hard in the garden. After taking it for almost a year I find I don't need it all the time anymore.

Enzymatic Therapy End Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Overall the product works on joint and muscle pain when used over time. I tried it for a headache but it is not effective for that.

Finally !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have looked for a product that would at least take away some of the pain, most likely not all of it. I have found a couple of products that have helped some what. Now I have found a product that has helped me tremendously. I have severe muscle pain and this product has brought it down quite a bit. I can be more comfortable in sitting for long periods of time than before. And by accident I came across another product sold by a multi-level marketing company that adds to the relief by taking End Pain and the other product together.

1 2 3