Unbelievable sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This combination of traditional herbals is an amazing sleep regulator. I started using it for chronic viral fatigue and improved immediately. I've given it to several family members and have yet to see it NOT help irregular sleep rhythms, stress, or trouble getting deep sleep. Also, as noted, most people don't experience a sleep hangover. N.B., everyone I've seen needs 2 capsules for effective results.

Improves sleep quality for FMS or CFIDS. (Use melatonin if you need help *falling* asleep)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement improves the quality of my sleep moreso than helping me fall asleep or stay asleep. That's really important for anyone who struggles with Fibromyalgia or CFIDS (like me). I've been using it for years. Any time that I've stopped - I notice that my quality of sleep is awful and I wake up with a "sleep hangover" - whereas when I do take it - I feel good in the morning.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my wife that was not sleeping well, she would get up everymorning at 3 A.M. Since she has been using this she sleeps until 6 much much better. I take it from time to time and seem to rest better.

WORKS GOOD.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One pill of this and a melatonin pill is as good as a xanax.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after taking a perscription sleep medicine for 10 years. I am sleeping better now than I have in a decade and I don't feel groggy in the morning when I wake up. I am truly grateful to have found this product and iherb's prices are just right for my budget.

i sleep so much better now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year now. If I run out I can tell the difference. When taking this I wake up feeling more resting and I am less apt to get sleepy during the day. Now if it could just shut the bladder down for the night. lol

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

As a chronic fatigue sufferer, I was having a lot of trouble getting rejuvenating sleep. I avoided prescription sleep aids because I didn't like the side effects, and other herbal remedies didn't have a noticeable effect, except that one brand made my sleep habits even worse! However, this product really works for me, consistently, reliably, and with no side effects whatsoever. I fall asleep easily, I stay asleep, and I awake refreshed and alert. The ingredients are natural and nourishing, so I'm not afraid of toxicity with prolonged use. I take one capsule every night and it works without knocking me comatose. I won't be without it!

sleep for chronic fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This works better than other formulas for our family, which is coping with chronic fatigue in 2 members and Fibromyalgia in another

Sleep Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years. It helps me get a good night's sleep without any morning drowsiness.

Sleep soundly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have Fibromyalgia and was haing trouble falling asleep at night. Since I started taking the Revitalizing Sleep Formula I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. It smells really bad, but works great.