Help

Want to change how you feel? Read this...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I had ongoing issues with regularity. This formula (even better is the Fiber Fusion drink mix)is gentle but amazingly effective! Start with 2 capsules, on an empty stomach, with at least 8 ounces of water. Over two weeks work up to 4 capsules per day. Two important synergistic components to achieving regularity are probiotics (find a good one and take it for 30 days) and magnesium. Try a daily serving of Natural Calm or Life Time's Calm & Calmer II to up your magnesium intake. The combination will change your life dramatically for the better. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews (click alloriginal)to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product each day for almost a year and have gotten the results I desire without have to gag down thick liquids. Gentle, safe and effective. Regularity without surprises! Highly Recommend it!

I love, love, love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have always had a lot of trouble with fiber products. Either they were too harsh or they were not completely effective. With Fiber Fusion, however, I have had great results! For me, I take 4 capsuls at bedtime and by the time I wake up in the morning they are working. And I discovered a wonderful bonus. I lost 5 pounds and 3 inches off of my lower belly as well! My only caution is to slowly adjust the amount you take and to take them at night. When the capsules start working, the work fast.

Works well !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always had problems with constipation since having my first child. I've tried several fiber supplements over the years and wasted tons of money. This is very gentle on the stomach and absolutely works!! You will not be disappointed with this purchase. Remember, everyone's digestive system is different so I would suggest giving this about 2 weeks or a month at the most to began seeing the benefit of using this product.

Fantastic Fiber Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of fiber products and this is one of the best, and it is very convenient to use!

Not the expected result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Took these for ten days, following instructions, lots of water, but no increase in cleansing. The only change was they gave me very bad and uncomfortable gas. However, a friend says she gets great results. Guess it's by the individual.

Good Fiber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't have anything negative to say about this product. We've used it for years and love it.

Really gentle fiber that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big believer in daily fiber and this has been my fiber of choice for the last 3 years.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've ever used. It keeps me regular. No other product has ever done that. It is very gentle and natural. No cramping or side effects. I will continue to take it every day. Shannon in AR

Fiber fusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I had surgery and this has helped speed up my recovery!