Not your father's fiber

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

Yikes! No No NO!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste like my beloved orange fibogel in both taste and texture.. It tastes sandy n gross. I won't touch it again... What a waste.. Well.. the search goes on...

Smooth in Every Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smooth mixing, smooth going down -- and, I think you know the rest.

this is a great fiber supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

The best fiber product on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Enzymatic Therapy's Fiber Fusion is the best fiber product on the market! The taste is great. The results are amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me!

Best fiber drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several fiber drinks but I like this one the best for its taste and effectiveness. A tsp in a small glass of water in the morning is all it takes for regularity. I find that it's best with water and best drank as soon as it's stirred as it tends to congeal very quickly.

[Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)] Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really good

Effective and tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase