Actually tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer3229036 on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I usually put this in my morning smoothie; but even just mixed with water, it tastes good; and no gas, either!

Fiber Fusion is Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1638131 on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not having used this type of product before, I wondered how this product would work or taste. It was a pleasant experience to learn that Fiber Fusion not only works great (easy on the system) but is easy to consume (subtle lemon flavor, not grainy). Great product!

Tastes like lemonade!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The lemon flavor tastes like lemonade! It's great without being sugary-sweet. This is definitely not your grandmother's fiber drink. Fiber Fusion is actually enjoyable to drink. It is sweetened with stevia. It can get a little thick but it's not gloppy or gritty. Just add it to a very small amount of water or juice and use a fork to stir it into a paste. Then, add additional liquid while stirring with a fork; you can take it in as much liquid as you like. I add Fiber Fusion to my vitamin shake and it works well that way too. My sister has a terrible case of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). If she doesn't take fiber, she is in excruciating pain. We use FF instead of Reliv's Fibrestore, which worked but was very expensive. My sister likes FF better for both flavor and results; she's had no IBS symptoms reoccur while taking Fiber Fusion. I also like it. I'm regular and it's enjoyable to take; it's not harsh but it definitely works. And it's also a good price. We each use about two containers a month. Give it a try!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2943232 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for about 2 years and find that the fiber is very good in creating regular stools. Thank you very much

Enzymatic Fiber Fusion Daily Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer3095351 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a hx of constapation and this product resolved the problem. I highly recommend it.

A Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2432985 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Fiber Fusion Daily CLeansing product for a long time. It is easy to take and easily digested. The way it works is gentle on the system with the desired results. This is the best tasting fiber product I have found. Alice Rollins

works good

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i like this fiber.. it made me go to the bathroom easier and more normal.

Have to keep looking

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried adding this to water and lemonade, both were not tolerable. It's a thick pasty taste. Yes it's lemon but it's like dirty thick lemon water. I had to mix half of it with Mirilax because it was too thick and wasn't helping me make a movement. I didn't want to waste my money so I mixed it so I could continue to use it and force the awful thickness down my throat.

I'd buy the caplets, not the drink

Posted by Reviewer2282084 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this product. I love the FiberFusion Caplets, but this didn't work like the caplets, BUT to be fair, most products don't work for me. The product doesn't completely dissolve so this taste is not very good either. I didn't use it, I ordered the caplets. Shannon

Works better than any other

Posted by Reviewer2828655 on Oct 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Works the best in my experience. This line has great cleanses also.

1 2