Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteeric-Coated Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have consistently found several benefits from taking this product; among them lowered blood pressure and better control of blood sugar. The cost for me is always less from IHerb than from any other source. THANKS!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years, but recently stopped taking it for a few months. My cholesterol tests were higher than usual, and I started taking it again. When I had a repeat test two months later, there was a 40 point decrease! I like the once a day dosage, and there is no garlic after-taste.

Too many fillers and binders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fresh garlic idea, unfortunately it contains way too many fillers and binders for my taste, some of them suspected as hazardous to health. Unfortunately I didn't read the ingredients before ordering.

Amazing product !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was able to get my husband off blood pressure, and cholesterol medications just taking this garlic, no other changes. He was recently cleared on his BP for three years at his DOT physical. Blood pressure was very, very high. Also use this garlic anytime I feel sickness coming on, and next day all symptoms are gone. I will never be without this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteric Coated tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best garlic supplement out there, bar none. Odor free and only one pill a day. Worth every penny.

Garlinase for COLD SORES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use GARLINASE for herpes simplex for amazing results! When I feel sensativity I start taking 5 tablets every 3-4 hrs and the virus will pass its sensative stage (move on to healing) within THAT 24hrs.

Best Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Garlinase is concentrated so a single pill is enough per day. There is no garlic taste or smell either.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Garlinase for about a year. A friend told me about it. At that time I knew I had a sinus infection that just kept hanging on. I thought I'd try it (antibiotics are a last resort for me). Within a couple of days I started feeling better. Within about 10 days, the infection was gone. It's a great immune system builder and re-builder. Highly recommend. The price @ iHerb can't be beat!

Less odor!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on Dr. Zhang's protocol and can't tolerate the Allicin. I got this as a substitute. It doesn't have the strong odor that Zhang's has.

GARLINASE IS GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT QUICKLY. I USE IT DAILY. PREVIOUS GARLIC + HERBS GAVE ME DIARREA.