Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2186058 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years, but recently stopped taking it for a few months. My cholesterol tests were higher than usual, and I started taking it again. When I had a repeat test two months later, there was a 40 point decrease! I like the once a day dosage, and there is no garlic after-taste.

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteeric-Coated Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2503370 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have consistently found several benefits from taking this product; among them lowered blood pressure and better control of blood sugar. The cost for me is always less from IHerb than from any other source. THANKS!

Too many fillers and binders

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fresh garlic idea, unfortunately it contains way too many fillers and binders for my taste, some of them suspected as hazardous to health. Unfortunately I didn't read the ingredients before ordering.

Amazing product !!

Posted by Reviewer2695602 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was able to get my husband off blood pressure, and cholesterol medications just taking this garlic, no other changes. He was recently cleared on his BP for three years at his DOT physical. Blood pressure was very, very high. Also use this garlic anytime I feel sickness coming on, and next day all symptoms are gone. I will never be without this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Garlinase Fresh, 100 Enteric Coated tablets

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best garlic supplement out there, bar none. Odor free and only one pill a day. Worth every penny.

Best Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Garlinase is concentrated so a single pill is enough per day. There is no garlic taste or smell either.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1769383 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Garlinase for about a year. A friend told me about it. At that time I knew I had a sinus infection that just kept hanging on. I thought I'd try it (antibiotics are a last resort for me). Within a couple of days I started feeling better. Within about 10 days, the infection was gone. It's a great immune system builder and re-builder. Highly recommend. The price @ iHerb can't be beat!

Garlinase for COLD SORES

Posted by Reviewer2500971 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use GARLINASE for herpes simplex for amazing results! When I feel sensativity I start taking 5 tablets every 3-4 hrs and the virus will pass its sensative stage (move on to healing) within THAT 24hrs.

Less odor!!

Posted by Reviewer2902916 on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on Dr. Zhang's protocol and can't tolerate the Allicin. I got this as a substitute. It doesn't have the strong odor that Zhang's has.

Best Garlic Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2156743 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used for years, Provides the same benefits as liquid kyolic garlic without the mess.