Good product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Garlinase tablets for several years now. It has no odor and does not cause any stomach discomfort or a heartburn like other brand did. I take one tablet a day with food. Recommended.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My bowels feel it right away if I stop taking this. A bit expensive but absolutely worth it. My stomach can't handle raw garlic. With this no aftertaste, no burning stomach, and seems like much of the benefits of raw garlic.

good quality garlic

Posted by Reviewer1244940 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No garlic aftertaste. Not rough on the stomach. Itake it to enahnce my immune system against infections, esp: yeast and UTIs. I take other supplements as well.

Fresh, and effective

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can smell the freshness when I pop open each tablet from its foil casing. It doesn't leave any garlic breath after taste because its enteric coated. Helped my lungs out greatly. Will keep purchasing

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help lower my cholesterol and boost immunity. I love that it is enteric coated. I have NO garlic breath and NO stomach upset. Have not had my cholesterol checked lately, but I trust Enzymatic Therapy.

The Best Garlic supplement

Posted by 5333611175050434408 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand I buy, and I take it daily. Great to keep your immune system strong.

Best garlic supplement

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has the real allicin in it which is where all the protective properties of garlic come from...great product.

Best Garlic!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This garlic by Enzymatic Therapy is the best. It is just like eating four cloves of garlic. I've tried other brands but definitely notice this to be superior.

Much better than aged garlic

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

-High Allicin content -Easily absorbed -Enteric Coated to get where it needs to be and NO BAD BREATH! I think it's the best garlic to use.

Very Pleased!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to have finally found a Garlic supplement that does not cause me to burp! I love to take Garlic for it's many medicinal properties but my hubby could not tolerate the Garlic burps. Now I can receive the health benefits of Garlic without the dreadful smelly burps! I would highly recommend this product!

1 2