Brilliant product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my father and he raves about it! He can't go a day without it as he notices the inflammation straight away. He was almost not able to walk before now he is a new person and goes for walks!!!

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

helping me in this treatment of the joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

of course high quality product which is helping in my treatment of the knee joints princiapalmente

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When this is taken on a regular basis it works wonderful.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500 Glucosamine Formulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This power form is more effective because it is absorbs better.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500