CAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a breast cancer conqueror (7 years), I am thrilled to be able to add this healthy protective nutrient.

Survivor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 12 years….since treated for breast cancer. I think a good supplement to take. It has not let me down yet

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As far as I know, this is a good product. I have a history of breast cancer in my family, so I am always looking for something to minimize my risk. I have taken the product for about 2 years, and my last 2 mammograms were good, so let's hope this product helps them stay this way.

great product

Posted by elrapha on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is very effective. You notice a difference after 1 or 2 weeks. every woman should buy it and its so affordable.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love enzymatic therapy healthy cells woman. I trust it, I like its components and feels that my health is protected with this supplement. Have bought it again. The ingredients, including Calcium D-Glucarate and Maitake are powerful components to good health and protects the cells of your body. That is a great help to your body!

It works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before.I purchased it because it has calcium d-glucarate. It also helps with itchy scalp.