Wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great in so many ways. My energy levels have improved greatly since taking this product.

Makes a difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the difference in my energy level since I started taking this product. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach 20 minutes before eating. It does the trick!

Great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product really works! I take them in the morning if I feel sluggish and it helps me maintain balance and energy throughout the day.

This is a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wanted me to take something because my adrenal gland was a little slow. I am taking this and I feel great, but something in it my doctor didn't want in it. Since writting this review I am now happily taking Super Cortisol Sopport by Now Foods with no problems. :)

A Godsend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3x a day works wonders

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice herbal combination and makes a noticable difference in energy level for me and keeps me from being jittery and keeps me from getting anxious so easily.

major energizer for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wouldn't be without this product, now that i've used it for long enough to know it's affects.

Hmmm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are not harming me. Are they helping me? I do not know! Taking so much other stuff! Will I buy again? I think so!