Great for reducing LDL !!!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I reduced my bad cholesterol by over 25% in 4 weeks taking this supplement! It's fantastic.

Enzymatic Therapy, Hexaniacin

Posted by Reviewer1953986 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to a naturalpathic doctor, in order for this to lower your cholesterol, you must take 1 500 mg pill three times a day. I am on a prescription drug to lower my cholesterol, so I only take it twice a day - morning and evening. I just received the results of a blood test I had a week ago, and I could not be more pleased with my cholesterol count. This is definitely effective.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1269956 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have seen my cholesterol numbers improve after using this product regularly. They were not very high to start with, but they were high enough for my doctor to consider putting me on one of the statin drugs. I started taking this instead and it did the trick. It won't knock 50 points off your cholesterol readings, but if you are only 10 points or so over the recommended levels, this will help to get it down to where it should be.

Total Cholesterol Lowered in 4 weeks!

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Total cholesterol was 296mg/dl and in 4 weeks it went down to 246 mg/dl. Great synergistic effect with B5. And of course, no flushing! Niacinamide/Nicotinamide also causes no flushing but does not have anti-lipid(ic) effect on the body!

HexaNiacin

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best form of niacin I've found!

Great

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No flush, great!

ENZYMATIC THERAPY HEXANIACIN

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT WAS HIGHLY RATED FOR GOOD RESULTS IN LOWERING ONE'S CHOL. SO, WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE WHAT MY NUMBERS WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE AUTUMN WHEN I DO MY TESTS.