Works just as well as my Rx did!

Posted by stephd on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was prescribed some very expensive drugs for chronic asthma problems that have flared up since moving to an urban area and living with 4 cats in 650 sq ft. I couldn't afford to keep shelling out a hundred dollars a month or more for those drugs, plus I was experiencing side effects, but when I stopped taking them, I needed to use my rescue inhaler far too often. Fortunately, I remembered this product from when I worked at a health food store and I ordered a bottle to give it a try. I started taking two of these every evening and I noticed a drastic reduction in how often I would wake up in the morning and need to use my inhaler. When I started taking it morning and night, I didn't have to use my inhaler at ALL except during very rigorous physical exertion. If I forget it for a couple of days, I notice my asthma comes back again. This Ivy extract is obviously working! As a side note, these tablets are very small and easy to swallow, and they don't have a funny taste. (Now I'm seriously thinking about mailing a bottle of the liquid to a friend who has asthmatic children!)

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have helped my breathing & over feeling of lung health.As an ex- smoker I feel it has helped with my respiratory function.

I have been taking Ivy Extract for years for seasonal allergies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had seasonal allergies all my life, and was first introduced to ivy extract when I was expecting my 2nd child. I was pleasantly surprised that only 1 pill alleviated all of my allergy symptoms, including itchy watery eyes. I have recently started giving it to my son who also has seasonal allergies. It helps him too. My allergies were somewhat severe, and ivy extract did the trick. I would and do recommend it to everyone I meet that has seasonal allergies including grass, trees, and weeds.

Enzymatic Therapy, Ivy Extract Respiratory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has severe bronchial problems, as well as asthma. This product has been invaluable. After taking two tablets, his airways are open for several hours. He equates it to using an inhaler. Awesome!!!

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend had given this to me to try when I had bronchitis, said it would help. She was right. It really clears your airways, and as a smoker, it's made me take deep breaths I otherwise hadn't been able to do in quite some time. Massive respiratory improvement when taken regularly.

Ivy Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for clearing your lungs when you get a cold or flu.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have tried several products for my husband's COPD. This one seems to work the best of the ones we have tried-decreased mucous production and clearer mucous color

Seems great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a-fib and have to be very careful about what I take for fear it will increase my heart rate. The a-fib also causes shortness of breath which sometimes slips over into gasping for breath. I have used the Ivy Extract liquid with good success and still keep several bottles on hand but they are small and rather expensive plus the taste is pretty bad. I tried these tablets the last 3 days starting with just one 3 times a day. I haven't had any problems with them so this morning I began the two 3 times a day suggested dosage. So far, so good, as they say. I'm hoping that the tablets are as good as the liquid.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, highly recommended

Review of Ivy Extract, Respiratory tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 92 year old father has been having difficulty with his breathing and it has been labored. He was introduced to the Ivy Extract 2 months ago and has increasingly been doing better in the breathing dept. This is the only thing that has changed in his routine.

1 2 3