Critical Mineral Choice

Posted by Reviewer3322960 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

During noctural hours, rem sleep and cellular repair are most efficient when magnesium and potassium chelates are combined with the before-bedtime hormones, melatonin, progesterone and HGH (growth hormone). Dr. Richard Lippman, author of "Stay 40"

Recommended by naturopath for leg cramps

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These little wonders taken at bedtime help me to sleep and help to forestall terrible leg cramps, muscle aches and muscle twitching. What welcome relief!

Fewer muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been having numerous, painful muscle cramps for a long time. And I'd been taking a magnesium supplement, however in the form of magnesium oxide. After hearing it was not as well absorbed, I switched to Krebs Magnesium-potassium chelates, and my muscle cramps have decreased in number considerably. I'm conforted that this supplement will be better for my heart as well. I can definitely recommend it.

Relaxing

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this at night, before I go to bed sometimes, to lower my blood pressure. It also helps me use the restroom in the morning, quite easily. I recommend this brand over all brands, as I have tried a slew of their products, and all of them do what they are supposed to do. My son is a nutritionist, and he concurs.

Great Magnesium/Potassium

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always took magnesium but didn't know what I was missing until I started taking Enzymatic Therapy's Krebs Magnesium-Potassium Chelates...this is the real deal! No more night-time leg cramps & sore muscles.Makes you feel more 'even'.

for heart

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has occasional arrthymia. This supplement, along with all the other magnesium he can tolerate, has lessened his attacks. He also takes a small amount of calcium to balance out the magnesiu.

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this is my favorite form of Mg. The tabs are small and easy to swallow and they do not upset my gastro-intestinal tract like some others do. I notice that they stop leg cramps, prevent palpitations and induce more restful sleep.

cure for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

sometimes I am a little tense at bedtime. this product relaxes muscles just enough for me to get to sleep. really, it works!

helps with nighttime muscle twitching

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband's leg muscles have jerked and twitched at night for years. It doesn't matter if he is dog tired or if he stretches or works out before bed. He would periodically jerk his legs to the point of keeping me from a deep sleep. He began taking these and after a few nights no more jerking. He sleeps better and I can get much needed REM sleep. I was ready to go to the couch before buying these.

Too soon to say...

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only used it once so far - I have a real problem with magnesium causing diarrhea/loose stools and though this was much better than Mg citrate, it still caused some looseness, and with my sensitive system, caused a small imbalance in my electrolytes as a result. So, the product is likely fine for most people, but right now, I'm too sensitive for it. Of note, I did sleep a little deeper the night I took it.

1 2 3 4