Help

So far my favorite theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

Effective Relaxant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

better than Lunesta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

brings a bit of peace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

Helps stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This produt does seem to help my stress level. My husband and I kept 4 of the grandchildren for 10 days over the summer and I survived by taking 3 of these a day. It did seem to help keep me sane.

Calming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with anxiety. Take one in the Am and PM and gives a sense of well being.

I'm so relaxed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

1 2