Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2731599 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Have had difficulty staying asleep. When I take L-Theanine consistently,my sleep improves. When I stop taking it, I wake up frequently in the middle of the night & am unable to get back to sleep. Also seems to help with hot flashes.

Tatyana. CHC, Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Used it to relive anxiety and on second day got much better. Works very good for people who have tendecy to overreact on stressful life. Recommend it big time for our stressfull life.

Been a great help!

Posted by Reviewer1334353 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son has anxiety and has used these caps to take the edge off the anxiety. He says it doesn't make it go away but it lessens the "oh no" feelings.

One supplement I cannot live without....

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one supplement I can't live without. It's a real all rounder. I use it when I'm feeling anxious or edgy, when I want to relax and 2 capsules taken at night when I want to get to sleep. Conversley, if I want to be more focussed and concentrate, I take half a capsule to one capsule. The Enzymatic Therapy brand works extremely well and fast for me.

No More Migraines

Posted by Reviewer2430623 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this five years ago when I was under a lot of stress. I've suffered with migraines all my adult life. It's supposed to be for stress but I haven't had a migraine or any kind of headache since I started taking Enzymatic Therapy, L Theanine. I take two every morning with my coffee. I won't even try another brand. It's safe and it's AMAZING!

Does what it says it does

Posted by Reviewer2084779 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use L-Theanine daily and couldn't live without it. I work in a high stress environment and the L-Theanine takes the edge off without making me tired or slowing down my thinking. I take one or two capsules in the am and one after supper in the evening and that does it for me. In the past I've tried St John's Wort for stress and it always made me feel tired and slowed down my thinking enough to interfere with my job. This is the only brand I've tried thusfar - if it ain't broke...

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2339976 on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for a couple of years. Recommended by my MD as well as a herbalist. Very relaxing and also helps with insomnia if taken regularly at night. No side effects!

Really Tames My Nerves

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product almost instantly calms me down when I'm feeling stressed and anxious.

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best L-Theanine I've found on the market. I take two before bed and it helps me "wind down". It quiets all those racing thoughts and helps me sleep more calmly through the night. I love this product.

Great Price and Results!

Posted by Reviewer2466658 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great price! Helps me with my ADHD -- not so many outbursts. I feel calmer.

1 2 3 4