Vincent Crewe UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These high strengh enzymes have proved to be very effective in aiding digestion and releiving problems with bloating, gas and stomach cramps. I now take them every day both with meals and on an empty stomach. Good digestive health can prevent and reverse many illnesses. You are very lucky in the US to have iHerb who I have found to be the most efficient supplement company that I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot.

mega zyme 10x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This the best enzymes I have ever tried and I prescibe them to many patients in my clinic

Highly effective

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been using other brands of digestive aids and was finding them to be less and less effective, so I ordered Mega-Zyme and it works very well to speed digestion and eliminate gas and bloating. Helps with better elimination as digestion starts working more effectively.. I take 2 before every meal, as I'm preparing my food.

Helps with getting rid of fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to help with the disolution of uterine fibroids. As far as I can tell, it's a great help in this cause.

Mega-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble digesting on and off for 15 - 20 years. Mega-zymes are the best I've used along with Metagenics. I switch back and forth. When I use these I generally have no trouble digesting foods, excluding milk products which are still a problem. One can take too many of these causing heartburn. So, follow the guidelines.

Mega Zyme Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A worthwhile supplement to diet. They eliminate the need for antacids etc. and assure that foods provide the maximum value

Digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This enzyme was recommended by a naturopathic oncologist. There are four of us taking this and it is rhe best we have ever had. The price is great too

Mega-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased enzymes before but they gave me horrible...ahem... gas. :) These are perfect for me; I get no ill effects whatsoever. I don't quite know what effects they have on my system (I don't have any major digestive problems but I suspect I have some candida overgrowth) I am guessing it's positive - we never chew our food enough anyway and with my allergies, anything that boosts my anti-inflammatory armada is welcome.

Best Enzymes I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Never get any tummy pain. Also they have Trypsin and Chymotrysin which are both really important in an enzyme.

Love Mega-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS...so long story short I have digestion problems. I take Myralax and a probiotic everyday. A fellow co-worker suggested I take the Mega-Zyme. This was a great addition to the medications I already take, as I refuse to that the Rx the doc suggests. I never remember to take the pills before I eat and end up taking them just after or during, but they still work. The bloated feeling and the pressure imediately goes away...I have no idea if the pills aid in my digestion in the sense of helping beyond how I feel, but that's what I take the rest of the meds for. When I forget to take the Enzymes I can definitly tell the difference and I'm always mad at myself for forgetting. These pills have become part of my daily life and I don't know what I would do if I could not take them everyday!!!!