Truly amazed and grateful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Those single stars in the last two reviews make no sense as they don't rate the product. I have hypothyroid, as do my three sisters, who are all on prescription meds. In the past year and a half, I have been feeling "beat" all the time and lacking motivation to work out due to fatigue. I took this product and in three days (that's no exaggeration), I am back to my old self. I even beat my sprint-on-the-treadmill record this morning. I feel way more powerful and confident and youthful. My husband commented on this as well.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thryroid Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I tried Thyroid Energy by Now foods in January... NO Comparison. This product DOES something... that did NOTHING!

Helps with the other t's on the thyroid tests

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Am hypothyroid and this makes me feel so much better than just the prescription thyroid by itself

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works! I didn't think so at first but I continued using it and in 3 weeks time I feel that my digestion has improved, as well as some aches in my sides have vanished. And the added plus is that I am losing weight I now have plenty of energy to walk more than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sluggish thyroid and/or digestive system. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick deliveries.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has profoundly improved my thyroid problems and has helped with weight loss. Ive lost 40lbs and all my "hypo" thyroid symptoms are gone. Stopped taking doctor perscribed thyroid meds that made my hair fall out and only take this product now!! Five stars!! I would reccomend this product to anyone with thyroid and weight issues!!

Can't Live Without It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only non-prescription product I have found that keeps my thyroid balanced. I am so glad I found it!!

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a few years and when I have run out I noticed a decrease in my energy level. I don't have the side effects with this product as I did when I was on prescription medications for my thyroid.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works very well for my thyroid and weight loss in conjunction with CLA. You should try it.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It says for weight loss but i just take it to boost my thyroid levels. I notice if i miss more than a few days. My fuel tank goes down. I take three a day for mild thyroid sluggishness.

Good formula

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It could be less expensive and they could add selenium and some other important thyroid helpers but it does help and I am starting to feel better so I think that there were things in this supplement that are necessary for a healthy thyroid. Sometimes the Synthroid alone just doesn't cut it.