Help

thyroid formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have hypothyroid disease (low thyroid) and take a prescription medication for this; but still suffer with the muscle weakness, and low grade fevers.. I've been supplementing with the Enzymatic Therapy-Thyroid Formula for 3 years--and DEFINATELY feel much better. The Health food store I had been purchasing this at recently closed; and I had not been out of this for 6 months. I have been very noticably weaker..and very difficult doing much more than working and coming home. I finally figured out to look online--and !! found it here at IHerb.. I've been back on it about 2 weeks, and feel much better again. (NO KIDDING EVERYONE) My Endocrinologist said this formula "is the vehicle/amino acid that carrys the thyroid hormone to the areas of the body".. (that wasn't explained well..but--anyway) I do not intend to run out of this every again.

Helps me to lose weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and have slowly lost 35 lbs. I also have changed my diet to low-fat with more fruits, vegetables and fish.

Thyroid help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They work. Doctor wanted to put me on Synthroid but I took these instead and she was impressed when my levels returned to normal.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for about 4 weeks and have noticed a difference in my engergy level. Has been a great aid in helping me lose weight.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

gave me a lot of energy. I have a hypotyroid, on medication for the past eight years for that. I found if I take the suggested dose my heart rythm is a bit out of control, just two a day works well for me.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am fifty-eight years old. For the past nine years, I have had no energy. All I did was drag through the day forcing myself every inch of the way. The first dose of Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula I had more energy. After three days taking it and Giai Herbs Thyroid Support, I feel thirty-five again. Oh, previous blood tests showed normal thyroid.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally something that has kicked my thyroid/metabolism into gear. It has helped me lose weight. I've tried others but this works the best.

Thyroid Formula, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great and makes me feel better. My hair stopped falling out and my temperatures have normalized instead of being low and me feeling like I had a fever.

Good product - easily digestable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been trying the NOW Thyroid Energy Support and it was not digesting well. I would keep burping it up. This product digests well. I have been able to eat more because of better digestion. Eat more as in eat, before I wasn't able to eat much. I have also noticed that my mood is improved and I have had more energy. Wish I could notice weight loss, but most of my weight seems to be water weight, which I am having difficulty losing. Good product. I will definitely continue taking. I am also taking seaweed DULCE and so I have cut down my intake of these capsules from 6 to 4. No bad side effects :)

This is my second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has taken the place of my RX. Only 2 early in the morning just after brushing was all I needed. Best for me. Thanks to the makers and I HERB.