thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer1079119 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have hypothyroid disease (low thyroid) and take a prescription medication for this; but still suffer with the muscle weakness, and low grade fevers.. I've been supplementing with the Enzymatic Therapy-Thyroid Formula for 3 years--and DEFINATELY feel much better. The Health food store I had been purchasing this at recently closed; and I had not been out of this for 6 months. I have been very noticably weaker..and very difficult doing much more than working and coming home. I finally figured out to look online--and !! found it here at IHerb.. I've been back on it about 2 weeks, and feel much better again. (NO KIDDING EVERYONE) My Endocrinologist said this formula "is the vehicle/amino acid that carrys the thyroid hormone to the areas of the body".. (that wasn't explained well..but--anyway) I do not intend to run out of this every again.

Helps me to lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2192570 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and have slowly lost 35 lbs. I also have changed my diet to low-fat with more fruits, vegetables and fish.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer1441183 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They work. Doctor wanted to put me on Synthroid but I took these instead and she was impressed when my levels returned to normal.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2169399 on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for about 4 weeks and have noticed a difference in my engergy level. Has been a great aid in helping me lose weight.

Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally something that has kicked my thyroid/metabolism into gear. It has helped me lose weight. I've tried others but this works the best.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1192998 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am fifty-eight years old. For the past nine years, I have had no energy. All I did was drag through the day forcing myself every inch of the way. The first dose of Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula I had more energy. After three days taking it and Giai Herbs Thyroid Support, I feel thirty-five again. Oh, previous blood tests showed normal thyroid.

Really like this supplement

Posted by Reviewer1394996 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other thyroid supplements but I find that they do not work for me like this one does, I feel a clear difference in my energy levels and even mood when taking this.

This is my second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has taken the place of my RX. Only 2 early in the morning just after brushing was all I needed. Best for me. Thanks to the makers and I HERB.

Thyroid Formula, Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great and makes me feel better. My hair stopped falling out and my temperatures have normalized instead of being low and me feeling like I had a fever.

Enzymatic thyroid formula

Posted by Reviewer2389828 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this thyroid therapy for seven years to replace synthroid, primarily because I felt my Dr. was "over-testing" my blood. The capsules have done the job for me and will are part of my natural health maintenance program.