Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

Posted by newday on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

For Constipation and build immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

Will not order again

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic gives me painful gas and even more strangely, makes it harder for me to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. Definitely not what I was going for. My search for the best candida busting probiotic continues...

Not sure about this one

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was easy enough to take but I didn't feel like I was taking a probiotic. I liked the fact I could order it and it didn't have to be refrigerated but am unsure about the effect of this capsule personally as my digestion, after a month has not really improved.

Tummy troubles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best probiotics I have tried. I really like everything I have tried from Enzymatic

Great Product for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

1 2 3