My favorite probiotic!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning, and it helps to relieve symptoms of acid reflux. I've never noticed this benefit from any other probiotic. This is a 'feel the difference' product for me! Wouldn't be without it!

Gems of the Sea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These little pearls are easy to take, unlike so many other supplements that a horse would have trouble swallowing. I cannot speak for the product's effectiveness, however, as I bought it for my son and haven't tried it. He hates swallowing supplements, and he doesn't mind these at all. If they work, I'll order more. Packaging is quality. I noticed it was manufactured in Japan instead of China (!) A REAL PLUS as I've found Japanese products to be of superior quality.

These are effective -

Posted by LadyShopper on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband had some problems with some awful gastric disturbances and constipation a couple of months ago. In spite of his using his usual remedies like metamucil, mineral oil, etc., nothing seemed to help much and the problems would recur. He's been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC for a little more than a month now, and he's had no more problems with either the gastric disturbances or the constipation. Apparently this product works quite well. (It worked for him within a week).

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I switched to these from a refridgerated Natren brand. It's been about 45 days, and so far they appear to be just as effective as the refridgeted ones, only more convienent.

Best Stuff Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other probiotics but this seems to be the best. It's got extra stuff in there that others don't. Really helps with my digestion.

Suits you sir!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Japanese quality. Excellent product. And the price is great too. This helped me to greatly to get rid of IBS. Gave one pack to my friend and after 2 days he came to me and said that all the stomache after eating was gone as well as the feeling of acidity. Pearls IC is easy to take, its small and you can take it anytime. Even with food. Can't go wrong with this one.

Best of the pearls

Posted by derbyjean on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe these are the best of the pearls as I feel best when I take these.

Great

Posted by mellydance on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using pearls for years, recently switched to the IC version - mega gut coverage!

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used the original strength for years and found that the intensive care works better if you have a pretty stubborn digestive system that doesn't like to stay regular!

One pill every morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My digestion is far better since I began using this product.

1 2 3 4