Posted by Reviewer1008015 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since starting taking this I have not have any trouble from the thrush that used to plauge me every month. Brilliant!!!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2529711 on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement, I noticed that I have less vaginal discharges!!!

Amazing

Posted by 4769949318063163894 on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement, I noticed that I have less vaginal discharge/abdominal pain after several months of taking it!

small pearls pack a punch!

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the only probiotics that do not carry bifidus. I feel the difference when I take them as opposed to some higher price probiotics that seemed to do nothing. I am plagued with IBS and SIBO and this calms down my digestive distress.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3343402 on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is on of the only acidophilus supplements that does not have Bifidus in it. It works well; settles my intestines.

THE PRODUCT IS PERFECT

Posted by 5083744203888578285 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

WITH THAT SMALL TINY PEAL I WILL FORGET THE DOCTOR IS MAGIC AFTER 3-4 DAYS I GET THE SMALL TINY PEAL I START FEELING WELL . THANKS TO IHERB I FIND MY SELF BACK.

fantastic!!

Posted by 4980886278942162028 on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does everything it says it does! I used to suffer with UTI's, thrush and digestion problems and now they are gone! I have been taking 2 per day for about 6 months. An amazing product!

Does the job!

Posted by 5050977971253811997 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having had some seriously uncomfortable and frequent yeast infections I was using the Jarrow probiotics everyday but those went downhill in quality I desperately searched for something that worked. This is it! I take them whenever I feel I need them (or if I know I may be getting into sugar that day) it gets rid of the symptoms and another plus is that they really are small pearls so they're super easy to swallow.

Really like them!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are so easy to take! they are strong enough to keep me from having yeast infections, even through the holiday rush and stress and germs!I take one a day, and thank goodness...they are pricey!

works

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using for a month only but feels better, especially after using antibiotics.

1 2 3 4