SOOTHE ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I often take one after a meal or before I go to bed and it soothes my stomach. This is a product I will continue to buy.

Peppermint Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product recommended by my doctor for I.B.S. and also gallbladder problems. I've been on it for several years. It helps digestion, too.

Helps digestion, soothes stomack

Posted by FORUMONTI on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this pills for helping with gallbladder problems (sludge). But i have noticed that they help digestion a lot and make my tummy less bloated. Very nice product and i will go on to buy it. Occasionally it gives me peppermint burps , but not always - so i don't pay attention to that.

Product that really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been buying it for a time now and am pleased with it.

besy digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product to have when on the road, helps with digestion better than anything else

Helps my IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have IBS for twenty plus years. Taken all prescribed DR meds without much success. Many with severe side effects. Tried Peppermint Plus & threw out all previously taken traditional meds. Felt great within a week. Excellent product. Would highly recommend. Will NEVER use traditional meds again. Follow instructions & you'll also feel better in very little time.

Peppermint Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

kind of pricey for the quantity but my daughter needs them

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has been a repeat purchase over the years. Great for a grumbling travel stomach. I tend to think the added Thyme and Rosemary oils help considerably. & Enzymatic Therapy appears to be a quality brand.

As described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with the product and the service. I do burp up peppermint after taking it.

Engymatic Therapy peppermint PLUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very effective in calming my spastic bowel

1 2