Working great for my migraines!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research into a reputable brand of butterbur. It is important to go with a trusted company, because there are harmful components in butterbur that must be extracted be it can be used. Petadolex is an excellent brand. I started taking the butterbur about a month ago and my migraines have decreased in both frequency and intensity. I have tried so many medications to prevent my migraines, and so far this has been the most effective. The only side effect is occasional burping, but it is not that noticeable -- and much better than having a headache--or the side effects of medications like Relpax! I've never written a review like this before, but I have hope that butterbur will help people suffering migraines like me.

Amazing Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My chronic migraines with related sinus inflamation were triggered by the slightest change in weather conditions. The migraine frequency had escalated to the point that it was rare for me to have a truly pain-free day. I was initially disappointed with this product as it seemed not to help, but after faithfully taking it for several months, my headaches gradually reduced in frequency and severity to the extent that now I think I may actually be completely free of them!!! If you have headaches - give this a try!

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex Pro - Active, Seems to Be Working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from debilitating migraines for the past couple of years. As my healthcare provider doesn't cover acupuncture (which had been helping me) I decided to look into alternate, natural methods to help alleviate my migraines. I had also been taking Maxalt MLT, but was leery of what side effects this might be causing on my body. I was getting migraines at least once a week and felt that I couldn't keep living like that. After reading about the potential benefits of Petadolex in a few online articles, I decided to give this a try. I've used an entire jar now, going by the 3 pill a day instructions and am elated to report that I haven't had one migraine during this time. I don't believe in miracles, but this truly seems to be working for me! What's more, stress had been a major factor in my migraines and we are currently buying our first house- talk about a stressful situation! I think that, had I not been taking this, I would have had quite a few migraines during this time. I would highly recommend that someone who suffers from chronic migraines give it a shot (and remember to follow the instructions as listed on the bottle!)

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has finally given me a toe hold on my chronic migraine condition. This is the first stuff to have touched my pain, including standard migraine medicines. As a bonus, it I haven't experienced my seasonal allergies this fall. I think this herb is helping with that, too!

MIGRAINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced the frequency and severity of my migraines. This is the most success I have had in my 30 year struggle to deal with this debilitating problem.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

Migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

Helps Prevent Migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My neurologist recommended these and after 6 weeks I noticed a reduction in the number of migraine episodes. I take other "preventative" supplements, but these are the first where I have noticed a measurable difference.

Migraine headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My migraines have decreased dramatically since taking this product. Excellent, I will keep on taking it.

petadolex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent product and less expensive than other brands.