Help

Excellent anti-infection (Lyme, Candida)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Berberine was one of the herbs, and probably the best of them, in fighting chronic longterm misdiagnosed Lyme Disease with suspected Candida issues. I had multiple antibiotics and multiple herbs, but berberine was a major player. It has so many good mechanisms in the human body and treats so many different symptoms and conditions. I see it as one of the world's few true super plants. Every single person I have recommended it to, has had noticeable benefit from it. Even healthy people feel better in a non specific way. There are so many uses of berberine it could be the subject of an entire chapter or even a whole book. For serious infection like I had, double the bottle's recommended dosing is appropriate and was safe. Berberine is not widely available. Of the other two brands I am aware of, this one is the most economical and no less effective than more expensive ones

Right dosage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. The dosage is the same as they used in different studies. The general advise is to use it for 3 months. If you do, it works as a antibiotic against different infections that are hard to treat with regular antibiotics. This one is perfect to use for urogenital (like vaginal) infections, different hospital bacteria, but also for lowering high bloodpressure, gutproblems, diabetes and diarrhea. When I started using it, I did have a sort of Herxheimer reaction, so it did probably kill the bad ones....!!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This helps control yeast while helping get rid of infections, and even works extremely well on a diabetic. Its a great natural anti-biotic without the side effects.

Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any results

Improve your microbiome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to reorder this one. It has the type of ingredients which help the gut. If more immune cells are in the gut, it's important to work on a clean diet and supplements like this.

this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this has worked for me and my family, who cannot take antibiotics, to get over colds and infections. I do not think it does much for SIBO though.

Phyto-Biotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used Enxymatic Therapy, Phyto-Biotic Caps to lower my blood suger along with the other doctor recommended pills and I am very satisfied

Terriffic Stuff..!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent product.! It contains Barberry root extract, Goldenseal and oregon Grape root extract in significant amounts. I take along with a probiotic and notice improved health. I recommend this one.

Keep this stuff on hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for problems and/or infections in my mouth. It works and it works within a couple days. I like to take it for at least a week.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice product