Night sweats fading improving and sleeping sounder

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every natural remedy for surgical menopause insomnia out there. Nothing has ever worked. This helped only after 2 nights. I still have some night sweats, but at least I am sleeping during them. I anticipate that the night sweats will continue to fade.

Remifemin review

Posted by Reviewer2802441 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This pill DOES work. Though I still wake up at night, it is no longer because of night sweat. I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing menopause night sweats.

barb

Posted by Reviewer3024915 on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

after total hysterectomy, I was slammed into full menopause. sleeping problems and night sweats...... gone

Terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer2647463 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has GREATLY reduced my nighttime hot flashes and allows me much better quality of sleep!

Remifemin, Good Night

Posted by Reviewer3158089 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! stopped my hotflashes AND lets me sleep - doesn't get much better than that.

Remefemin, Good Night - Barbara Baldridge

Posted by Reviewer2463031 on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me get an undisturbed night's sleep without hot flashes. I had been purchasing it retail for several months before I found it on your website at a more reasonable price. I ran out of it once, and was surprised that my hot flashes returned within a matter of days!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2924005 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one Refimenin Goodnight before bedtime and 2 regular Remifemin's in the morning. Stopped my hot flashes and horrible night sweats. Haven't had a hot flash in over 7 months. Finally, relief from menopause symptoms.

Thrilled and no longer sleep deprived

Posted by Reviewer1642794 on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that allows me to sleep at night without waking up drenched in sweat.. my life is so much better since I have discovered Remifemin PM.. I am 54yo and into my 2nd full year of menopause.

this works for me

Posted by Reviewer2648182 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. No more hot flashes & I've been sleeping well at night since taking it. Much more economical to order on-line, save a bundle over drug store prices.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1763145 on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I wasn't able to sleep and having hotflashes. I was taking the regular Remifemin in the day time but was still having trouble at night so I decided to try the Good Night formula. Amazing....hasn't even been a month yet and I'm getting a good night's sleep. I take 2 of the regular Remifemin in the morning and then the Good Night in the evening. The two together really work.

1 2 3 4