Night sweats fading improving and sleeping sounder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every natural remedy for surgical menopause insomnia out there. Nothing has ever worked. This helped only after 2 nights. I still have some night sweats, but at least I am sleeping during them. I anticipate that the night sweats will continue to fade.

Remifemin review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This pill DOES work. Though I still wake up at night, it is no longer because of night sweat. I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing menopause night sweats.

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I wasn't able to sleep and having hotflashes. I was taking the regular Remifemin in the day time but was still having trouble at night so I decided to try the Good Night formula. Amazing....hasn't even been a month yet and I'm getting a good night's sleep. I take 2 of the regular Remifemin in the morning and then the Good Night in the evening. The two together really work.

this works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. No more hot flashes & I've been sleeping well at night since taking it. Much more economical to order on-line, save a bundle over drug store prices.

Thrilled and no longer sleep deprived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that allows me to sleep at night without waking up drenched in sweat.. my life is so much better since I have discovered Remifemin PM.. I am 54yo and into my 2nd full year of menopause.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one Refimenin Goodnight before bedtime and 2 regular Remifemin's in the morning. Stopped my hot flashes and horrible night sweats. Haven't had a hot flash in over 7 months. Finally, relief from menopause symptoms.

Remefemin, Good Night - Barbara Baldridge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me get an undisturbed night's sleep without hot flashes. I had been purchasing it retail for several months before I found it on your website at a more reasonable price. I ran out of it once, and was surprised that my hot flashes returned within a matter of days!

Terrific product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has GREATLY reduced my nighttime hot flashes and allows me much better quality of sleep!

Remifemin, Good Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! stopped my hotflashes AND lets me sleep - doesn't get much better than that.

barb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

after total hysterectomy, I was slammed into full menopause. sleeping problems and night sweats...... gone

1 2 3 4