Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

Caution if you have migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

Great for circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No side effect at all with 2 per day, excellent effect on skin.

Great source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

From my research one of the most potent cost effective capsules on the market. Unfortunately I'm currently taking only two a day. From what I understand 4-6 a day would be much more helpful.

Discovering RESVERATROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Feeling Much better, blood levels better

A MOST EXCELLENT RESVERATROL PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Some say that Resveratrol may help with male "menopause" issues by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus helping to prevent excess estradiol as men age. This may operate in synergy with "Bio-DIM" products such as ARG-54140.

Worked OK for the first couple of weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first couple of weeks of taking this, I felt excellent. Since then I don't notice them working. My sister-n-law also takes them but she swears by them.

1 2 3