Has magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide in it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is so sad to see what could have been a high quality cat's claw supplement -- if it didn't have Magnesium Stearate in it! It lessens the product's likability because because Magnesium Stearate may suppress T cells and cause harm to the cell membrane. When you are fighting Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr, Mononucleosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or have thyroid issues, etc, the last thing you want to do is suppress your t cells and weaken your cell function. Also, sad to see that Silicon Dioxide is in it because it may have side effects like decreasing nutrition absorption, weakening your metabolism, and David Icke once said that one of Silicon Dioxide's side effects may be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This could have been a great supplement, but corners were cut by using cheap additives.

Thyroid help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for almost 2 years and my specialist is so surprised that my thyroid tests keep improving. Try this before you do the radioactive iodine - I waited and I am so happy. My hyperthyroidism is under control thanks to this product!!!!! Great company, fast shipment and easy internet ordering.

Great for Lymes

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had severe undiagnosed (for a long time) Lymes & has many residual effects. He finds this helps a lot, getting rid of some of the annoying after-symptoms.

Enzymatic Therapy, Saventaro, Max-Strength Cat's Claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - aides in pain free days. Have taken it for several years. Wouldn't be without it.

immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

anyone looking to keep their immune system beefed up will benefit from this product

Reduced inflammation flares

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that this product has helped to reduce my various joint pains by limiting the level of inflammation and immune systems flares that I experience with rheumatoid arthritis.

Love the prices!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Saventaro to help build my immune system for 8 years now. Iherb has the lowest prices for this herb out of all the places I have checked out. Thanks Iherb for saving us money during these tough financial times!

Saventaro-TOA free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

5 stars

Only one with good research

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find another CC product with good research. This one seems to be as good as it gets.

Using as an immune builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product as directed for the entire winter and have NOT been sick once this season.

1 2