Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2673837 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Good for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

Enzymatic Therapy-Sea Buddies Focus Formula

Posted by Reviewer2111492 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has made it so my relative uses no prescription ADD medicine (which was causing major side effects such as tiredness and severe weight loss with no appetite). The ADD medicine was taking away their wonderful personality. This has given the person back to me - with outstanding grades and rave reviews from teachers.

Mental Focus & Clarity

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son is 15. He is in need of focus now more than ever. Trying to remember assignments, tests, quizzes, due dates, and studying for finals are what brought us to Sea Buddies Focus. It was recommended by a holistic Dr. He takes three caps in the morning, three at night. It has helped him immensely.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I bought it for my sister kids. I tried it but it was too strong for me to take. But it has done wonders for the kids

sea buddies work!

Posted by Reviewer3346461 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my son, but decided to try them myself. They really have helped me to focus and get more accomplished in a day-thanks for this great product!

No Difference in Focus or Concentration

Posted by Reviewer3205237 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old son has trouble focusing and concentrating in school. He took 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules mid afternoon. These had no effect on his focus or concentration which is why I purchased them. He finished one bottle and still felt no different. I will not buy them again.

Always A+ product!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sea Buddies Concentrate for my children with ADD and both of them use this product in addition to their normal Prescription meds. We see vast improvements in symptoms and sleep patterns.

Smooths Moods

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These Sea Buddies aren't just for kids - adults can use these, too. I have found I have better focus and am generally calmer.

1 2