Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our six year old son was really having a hard time at school. They have a star point system, six star's being a perfect behavior day. We would be lucky if Joe would come home with three stars a day. He couldn't stay focused. A friend of ours suggested L-Theanine. It has been three weeks now, since we put Joe on 2 sea buddies in the a.m. & two sea buddies in the p.m., Joe is like a new child. He is focused, and getting 6 stars at school. It has been a miracle for our family. We highly suggest this product to anyone with special needs or Adhd affected children!

Good for ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter really notices a difference and takes this without me proding her to take it..It helps her say calm and focused. She is a straight A student but needs an little help to not get distracted

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a son with autism and i do think this helps him focus better. You can take up to 6 a day but i only give him one in the morning with his juice before school. i even take one in the morning and one in the afternoon with my lunch. i think it is better than the adhd meds.

No Difference in Focus or Concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old son has trouble focusing and concentrating in school. He took 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules mid afternoon. These had no effect on his focus or concentration which is why I purchased them. He finished one bottle and still felt no different. I will not buy them again.

Helps my 7 year old focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 7 year old takes 2 before school and sees an improvemet in her ability to focus during class.

Enzymatic Therapy-Sea Buddies Focus Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has made it so my relative uses no prescription ADD medicine (which was causing major side effects such as tiredness and severe weight loss with no appetite). The ADD medicine was taking away their wonderful personality. This has given the person back to me - with outstanding grades and rave reviews from teachers.

Mental Focus & Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son is 15. He is in need of focus now more than ever. Trying to remember assignments, tests, quizzes, due dates, and studying for finals are what brought us to Sea Buddies Focus. It was recommended by a holistic Dr. He takes three caps in the morning, three at night. It has helped him immensely.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I bought it for my sister kids. I tried it but it was too strong for me to take. But it has done wonders for the kids

sea buddies work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my son, but decided to try them myself. They really have helped me to focus and get more accomplished in a day-thanks for this great product!

[Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Focus Formula, 60 UltraCaps] Enzymatic Therapy, Sea Buddies, Focus Formula, 60 UltraCaps (EMT-03336

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good food additive. I recommend.

1 2