SinuPret, you charge too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

SinuPret actually came up with this formulation many years ago, and it has been prescribed by medical professionals over in Europe many years ago. It works well. Enzymatic Therapy copied the product with the same ingredients, except for about 1/3 of the price. Much better than taking either antihistamines or decogestants.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has awful sinusitis and once he took a tablet he said he had no more pain.

Enzymatic Therapy, SinuGuard, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for congested sinuses.It works better than any perscription decongestant I have taken.It can be taken day or night without keeping me awake or making me sleepy.

Best sinus med on earth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sinuguard has been a lifesaver from sinus headaches, infections and even head colds. A friend turned me on to it a year ago, I've been taking it religiously, and it WORKS. (I'm usually a 2 sinus infection per winter person--NONE last year, none during the worst of the late summer/fall allergy season, and my migraines have decreased.)

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works for me w/out over drying or stuffiness, calms my postnasal drip for hours. yeah!!!!

Sinuguard Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work. Less postnasal drip.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I was skeptical but now I see that it really works.

SinuGuard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

SinuGuard is an excellent product

Love IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter swears by this stuff. When my husband's boss got sick recently he needed something that would not react with his blood pressure medication. He tried it and is now a believer too.

sinus pressure etc