Not bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1709087 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Healthy Heart Product

Posted by Reviewer1342677 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

A Tasty Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Used a long time, really like it

Posted by Reviewer2394899 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

Warning - Likely contains GMOs

Posted by Reviewer2779491 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2719803 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

BEST

Tasty and Brainy

Posted by Reviewer3350679 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I hope it is as good for you as it tastes!

Easy way to get coQ10

Posted by Reviewer1346727 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the chocolate flavor tastes good.

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

1 2