great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best CoQ10 on the market

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

tasty

Posted by hilltophealth on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Best CoQ10 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes wonderful, good price

Lovely taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Iherb Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great service, good product.

tasty chewable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

1 2