Best Co-Q10 on the market

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best CoQ10 on the market

great product

Posted by Reviewer1875930 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2898457 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

tasty chewable

Posted by Reviewer3329627 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, as usual!

Tasty and Brainy

Posted by Reviewer3350679 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I hope it is as good for you as it tastes!

Jesmbe

Posted by Reviewer1750393 on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice Taste!

MM Good

Posted by Reviewer1186233 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't swallow pills, these chewable CoQ10's work for me, and they allow me to take 10mg Lipitor without the aches and pains that I previously couldn't tolerate. Guess according to the label, my brain and heart are better for it also. The price is right at iHerb and the shipping is fast. I'm hoping to be able to also purchase some of the other supplements that I take from iHerb.

Iherb Service

Posted by Reviewer1537563 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great service, good product.

1 2